Browse by diet

Select what you’re looking for using the filters below to discover the perfect Back to Nature food for you!

For definitions of diet and ingredient claims, please read our Terms & Definitions page. Manufacturing facilities and production lines are subject to change. Please check back often.

Terms & Definitions

Manufacturing facilities and production lines are subject to change. Please check back often.

 

Gluten Free

Gluten is made up of several different proteins that naturally occur in grains like wheat, rye, and barley. Individuals with Celiac disease, gluten intolerance, and gluten sensitivities are affected by consuming food with gluten protein present. All Back to Nature Gluten Free products adhere to FDA guidelines meaning they are made without gluten containing grains, gluten removed grains, and any other ingredient that would result in a final product with more than 20 ppm gluten present. In addition, many of our products are certified with the Gluten-Free Certification Organization whose guidelines are even stricter (no more than 10 ppm). Look out for the GF logo on our packaging!

Peanut Free

Peanut allergies can be very dangerous and should not be taken lightly.  We are proud to offer several Peanut Free options in the Back to Nature portfolio. Products labeled Peanut Free do not contain peanuts. In addition, they are made in a peanut free facility and thus are never processed on a line that handles peanuts.  For tips on avoiding peanuts, visit http://www.foodallergy.org/document.doc?id=133. 

Tree Nut Free

Tree nuts, including almonds, cashews, coconut, hazelnuts, and macadamia nuts, are a common allergen. Products labeled Tree Nut Free do not contain tree nuts. They are made in a tree nut free facility and thus are never processed on a line that handles tree nuts. For a full list of tree nuts, please see http://www.fda.gov/ForIndustry/FDABasicsforIndustry/ucm238807.htm. For tips on avoiding tree nuts, visit http://www.foodallergy.org/document.doc?id=133.

Dairy Free

Our Dairy Free products do not contain milk or milk derivatives. For an extra layer of safety, products labeled Dairy Free are not processed on the same line as milk or milk derivatives. For more information and tips, visit http://www.foodallergy.org/document.doc?id=133.

Soy Free

Back to Nature Soy Free” products that do not contain soy or soy protein. They are not processed on a line that processes soy protein. For more information and tips, visit http://www.foodallergy.org/document.doc?id=133.

Egg Free

Back to Nature Egg Free products that do not contain eggs or any derivative ingredients. They are not processed on a line that processes eggs. For more information and tips, visit http://www.foodallergy.org/document.doc?id=133.

Kosher

Back to Nature Kosher products are prepared in accordance with Jewish Dietary Laws, and proven by the manufacturer with a Kosher certification granted by a 3rd-party agency. Kosher designation is indicated on the packaging by a symbol on the front panel.

Non-GMO Project Verified

GMO” (or genetically modified organism) indicates a living organism with DNA that has been altered by the addition of a gene from another living organism using biotechnology.The Non-GMO Project is a non-profit organization that independently verifies consumer goods as Non-GMO according to a very strict standard that includes testing ingredients, tracing ingredients through their supply chain, segregating Non-GMO ingredients and products from ones made with genetic engineering, formulating products without GMO inputs, and ongoing review of ingredients, suppliers, and finished product to ensure accuracy. 

Products with the butterfly stamp” have met the Non-GMO Project’s high standards. Look out for it on most Back to Nature packages! To learn more about the Non-GMO Project, visit http://www.nongmoproject.org/about/

USDA Organic

Certified USDA Organic products, and their ingredients, are produced without the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers, antibiotics, hormones, genetically modified organisms or radiation. To obtain USDA Organic certification, a product must contain at least 95% certified organic ingredients. The remaining 5% must be organic compliant. Back to Nature is proud to offer many organic options for you and your family!

Country of Origin

All Back to Nature finished goods are produced in the United States or Canada.

Fiber & Protein

Filtering our products by Fiber will return those items that include 4g or more of fiber; filtering by Protein will return those items that include 5g or more of protein.

 

 

Got a Question?

Check out our FAQ section for info about our ingredients, company, history and more!

Frequently Asked Questions